$30 will get you a G0Pro camera mount for your sidearm. It's new from StrikeMark, the manufacturers of other weapon/camera systems like the Cantilever GoPro Gun Mount. Obviously holstering it could be somewhat problematic, though it seems a little difficult to believe anyone would be carrying this other than in a competition or recreationally. Built of single-piece aluminum and designed for the GoPro QD system, it's compatible with Glock, SIG Sauer, XD, M&P and others. The mount slides over the rail, tightens down and is ready to go. Strikemark says it's "Great for training, hunters, military, law enforcement, recreational shooters, and airsoft players. Get great first-person-shooter style shots or reverse the camera on yourself and watch yourself in action."
- Works on all Glock, SIG, XD, M&P and more.
- Weighs 1oz.
- Hardcoat Anodized Matte Black finish with STRIKEMARK logo
- CNC machined 6061-T6 Aluminum.
- No Tools required: includes hex key.
- Lifetime warranty on the mount. If it breaks, we replace.
- Ships via USPS first class mail with Delivery Confirmation.
- GoPro and Glock are registered trademarks of Woodman Labs, Inc. of California and Glock, Inc., respectively, and have no affiliation with STRIKEMARK.