Ok, first off, London Bridge Trading Company is a great company and most of their stuff (have to be honest here) is made in the USA. Loren is the COO of LBT, is a solid dude and also a former Command Sergeant Major. I first met him out in VA Beach a few years back working with a company I'm a partner with a company called Neptunic Technologies. We were talking textiles and we hit it off right away over beers. It's always nice to see a guy with operational experience at the helm of a company like this. Before I met Loren, I was a big fan of LBT and all that they make. I've told the story a few times, about replacing my failing Blackhawk pouches (a warranty doesn't mean crap in the field) with 200 round M-60 pouches from LBT and they never let me down...and believe me, I punished them. I eventually rocked a complete set of LBT M-60 H-Gear and somehow throughout the years loaned it out (I'll get it back eventually Johnny!) and never got it back. That set of H-Gear has more combat experience than most guys can claim.
Anyway, this bag is a personal favorite of mine and essential for any operator on the move, the traveling contractor, serial killer (j/k) or that big family camping trip!
- Overall dimensions: 30"L x 20"W x 13"H
- Volume: 7,920 cubic inches
- Wheels at base of bag facilitate transport
- Reinforced kydex bottom offers additional strength and durability
- Extendable wrap-around carry handles convert to shoulder or pack straps
- Internal compression straps secure contents
- Document window on face of bag measures 12" x 9"
- Additional document windows on each end measure 8.5" x 5"
- Interior features 6 mesh pockets
- External pocket extends the length of bag; measurements: 28"L x 2"W x 12"H
- Two smaller external pockets on opposite side; measurements: 13"L x 2"W x 12"H
- Weight: 13 lbs
- 1000 denier Dupont Cordura
- MIL-SPEC nylon webbing
- Type "E" Thread (VT 295 nylon, bonded), double stitched and bar-tacked at stress points