Mlitary.com honors and remembers the fallen.
The T-11 replaces the legacy T-10, which has been in use with the U.S. Army for over 50 years. Designed, developed and manufactured by Airborne Systems, the T-11 is the next generation non-steerable troop parachute system. Airborne Systems is the only qualified source to provide the T-11 system internationally.
The T-11 system includes the main canopy and harness and the T-11R reserve parachute.
• Carries a paratrooper with a total exit weight of 400 lbs.
• Reduces jumper injury rate by over 75 percent
• Minimizes opening shock thanks to a unique canopy sleeve and slider allowing for canopy inflation time of about 6 seconds
• Provides a slower rate of descent and zero oscillation even after lowering the combat load
• Adjusts to fit all body sizes from the 5th percentile female through the 97th percentile male