© Copyright 2018 Military.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Coast Guard rescues Navy pilots
You May Also Like
The Defense Department has identified all seven combat search and rescue airmen killed in the HH-60 Pave Hawk crash in Iraq.
When he was two years old in 1975, Hien Trinh and family members were rescued by a U.S. Navy warship.
Gen. Mark Milley sees the Army fielding hypersonic weapons to counter similar threats from adversaries such as Russia.
A spokesman said the Fitzgerald crew is at fault because the Crystal was traveling on its right side.
Most Recent in DOD Buzz
- Army Chief: Hypersonic Weapons 'Possible' But Early in Development
- Army Has Spent 18 Months Preparing for War in Korea: Milley
- After Trump Comments, Air Force Punts Again on Space Force
- With Speech at Miramar, Trump Lands in Center of 'Space Force' Debate
- Service Secretaries Now Having Breakfast Meetings to Talk Innovation
Most Popular Military News
Two aircrew who had been recovered after an F/A-18F Super Hornet went down off the coast of Key West, Florida have died.
The U.S. military is looking into another case of lewd photographs of female service members shared on social media.
Officials have ruled a suicide after the commander of a Marine Forces Reserve unit was discovered dead earlier this month.
A P-3C Orion airplane monument put up nearly two decades ago at Naval Air Station Barbers Point has been removed.
The nation's highest court may soon decide the fate of one of Fayetteville's most infamous criminals.