A160 unmanned helo will return to flight soon
You May Also Like
Even the commanding officer of Top Gun can end up with one more takeoff than landing.
The impacts on the military began building up in the second day of the government shutdown.
Whether the A-10 Thunderbolt II fleet gets new wings depends on the fiscal 2018 budget, the Air Force said Thursday.
Most Recent in DOD Buzz
- 2016 Hornet Crash Involved Commander of Top Gun, Investigation Shows
- A-10 Wing Replacements Depend on Budget, Air Force Says
- Failure to Pass Appropriations Bill Could Delay B-21 Program: Official
- Hornet Crash at 29 Palms Was Result of Botched Landing, Probe Finds
- Coast Guard Eyes Leasing Civilian Jail Ship to Hold Detainees
Most Popular Military News
In preparation for the government shutdown, USAA is prepared to offer an interest-free payroll loans to eligible service memb...
The Defense Department has released details on what a shutdown means for pay and benefits this year.
Lewis was awarded the Silver Star for his actions in a 10-hour long firefight during the Mosul offensive.
The U.S. Army has identified two soldiers who were killed when the AH-64 Apache helicopter they were flying crashed early Sat...