New PEO Submarines Selected
You May Also Like
The Army launched its Future Vertical Lift program to replace fleets of UH-60 Black Hawk, CH-47 Chinook and AH-64 Apaches.
The Defense Department has identified all seven combat search and rescue airmen killed in the HH-60 Pave Hawk crash in Iraq.
Gen. Mark Milley sees the Army fielding hypersonic weapons to counter similar threats from adversaries such as Russia.
Members of the House Appropriations Committee's defense subcommittee expressed a keen interest in possible contingency plans.
Most Recent in DOD Buzz
- Army Chief: Next-Gen Helo Will Fly Faster, Further Than Predecessors
- Army Chief: Hypersonic Weapons 'Possible' But Early in Development
- Army Has Spent 18 Months Preparing for War in Korea: Milley
- After Trump Comments, Air Force Punts Again on Space Force
- With Speech at Miramar, Trump Lands in Center of 'Space Force' Debate
Most Popular Military News
Two aircrew who had been recovered after an F/A-18F Super Hornet went down off the coast of Key West, Florida have died.
The U.S. military is looking into another case of lewd photographs of female service members shared on social media.
Officials have ruled a suicide after the commander of a Marine Forces Reserve unit was discovered dead earlier this month.
A P-3C Orion airplane monument put up nearly two decades ago at Naval Air Station Barbers Point has been removed.
The nation's highest court may soon decide the fate of one of Fayetteville's most infamous criminals.