Marines Unveil EFV
You May Also Like
The B-21 will suffer if the budget remains capped at the previous year's levels under a CR, said Matthew Donovan.
Human error is to blame for a Marine Corps F/A-18C Hornet that skidded along a ditch and then burst into flames.
The Coast Guard is considering investing in a platform that would hold detainees until they can be transported .
The Navy still doesn't know what to load in the Zumwalt's main weapon though it's only two years from being ready for battle.
Most Recent in DOD Buzz
- Failure to Pass Appropriations Bill Could Delay B-21 Program: Official
- Hornet Crash at 29 Palms Was Result of Botched Landing, Probe Finds
- Coast Guard Eyes Leasing Civilian Jail Ship to Hold Detainees
- Navy's Stealthy Mega-Destroyer Still Doesn't Have a Round for Its Gun
- Comptroller Promises DoD Audit After Decades of Trying
Most Popular Military News
Does living on base put you at a higher risk for cancer? The correlation, at least, is astounding.
A four-star admiral has recommended that the commanding officers of two ships involved in separate deadly collisions last sum...
A military appeals court is standing by its decision to void the conviction of a Marine filmed urinating on Taliban corpses.
The Naval Surface Forces commander is stepping down following a reported recommendation that he be relieved.
Rumors surfaced of troops unintentionally opting-in to the new retirement system , but DoD did not receive any reports.