© Copyright 2018 Military.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
$2 Billion Crash
You May Also Like
The Coast Guard is considering investing in a platform that would hold detainees until they can be transported .
Today, the long-range bomber is the leading U.S. close-air support mission aircraft in the Middle East.
Republican U.S. Rep. Martha McSally called on the national GOP to "grow a pair of ovaries" as she launched her Senate bid Fri...
The Navy still doesn't know what to load in the Zumwalt's main weapon though it's only two years from being ready for battle.
Most Recent in DOD Buzz
- Coast Guard Eyes Leasing Civilian Jail Ship to Hold Detainees
- Navy's Stealthy Mega-Destroyer Still Doesn't Have a Round for Its Gun
- Comptroller Promises DoD Audit After Decades of Trying
- Navy Has Choice: More Ships or Fewer Missions, Surface Commander Says
- USS Wasp Enters Pacific Ahead of Historic Deployment With F-35B
Most Popular Military News
Rumors surfaced of troops unintentionally opting-in to the new retirement system , but DoD did not receive any reports.
Does living on base put you at a higher risk for cancer? The correlation, at least, is astounding.
The U.S. Air Force is deploying six B-52H Stratofortress bombers and 300 airmen from Barksdale AFB.
In a rare move, Congress waived the time limit for the Medal of Honor recommendation.
Questions linger after an investigation concluded a ground team and aircrew were to blame in a 2014 friendly fire incident.