© Copyright 2018 Military.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
$2 Billion Crash
You May Also Like
Air Force leaders have broken their silence following President Trump's order to create a new military service branch.
The U.S. Air Force never expected to fly aircraft such as the Cold War-era B-52 Stratofortress bomber for as long as it has.
The Marine Corps announced today that BAE Systems will make the service's brand-new amphibious combat vehicle.
Fighter, attack and remotely piloted aircraft together dropped nearly 600 weapons in the month of May.
Most Recent in DOD Buzz
- $10,000 Toilet Seats and Data Rights: The Air Force's New Dilemma
- BAE Systems Will Make Marines' New Wheeled Amphibious Combat Vehicle
- Airstrikes in Afghanistan See Big Spike Following Spring Surge
- Bell's Futuristic V-280 Valor Maneuvers in 'Impressive' Flight Demo
- Pentagon Policy Bars Marines from Using New Infantry Quadcopters
Most Popular Military News
President Donald Trump has directed the Pentagon to create a "Space Force" as a new, sixth military branch.
The second lieutenant who became known as the "commie cadet" is out of the U.S. Army with an other-than-honorable discharge.
Sometimes you end up drawing the short straw when it comes to military assignment locations.
We've created a handy cheat sheet for the Pentagon officials tasked with coming up with the Space Force's basic military bran...
Officials from Bell today successfully completed the second, public flight demonstration of the firm's tiltrotor V-280 Valor.