© Copyright 2018 Military.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
$2 Billion Crash
You May Also Like
The Pentagon sees hypersonic weaponry as a potential game changer.
They have nine months to perfect a strategy to reach a U.S. space capsule in time to retrieve the astronauts aboard.
The U.S. Army is requesting about $1.6 billion in upgrades to increase its range and lethality of the Patriot missile system.
News of plans to retire the B-1 and B-2 has sparked speculation on whether the bombers can fly beyond their retirement dates....
Most Recent in DOD Buzz
- Army to Spend $1.6 Billion Improving Cold War Air Defense Missile
- For B-1s and B-2s, Fending Off Retirement in Reserves Would Be Pricey
- Military’s New Problem: Too Much Money, Not Enough Time to Spend It
- Army Defends Shortchanging Future Modernization in 2019 Budget
- Air Force Wants to Invest Heavily in Next-Gen Technologies
Most Popular Military News
The New York Times says it bought helmet camera video of the fatal battle that shows U.S. troops' deaths.
Three members of the command triad for Naval Mobile Construction Battalion Four were relieved after an embarrassing incident.
Officials are investigating after an Army sergeant died in a non-combat incident.
Secretary Mattis said boosting the overall lethality of U.S. forces is the major issue; currently, about 286,000 troops are m...
A proposal by the White House would cut the amount of food aid given to most recipients, including many military families.