© Copyright 2018 Military.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Monday -- Fire for Effect
You May Also Like
President Trump claimed North Korea has agreed to "denuclearization." But that's not the case.
Syria has accelerated its military campaign to retake all remaining enclaves in the capital and surrounding areas.
The announcement comes amid a planned meeting set later this year between President Trump and the North Korean dictator.
Russia's foreign minister said that the U.S. sought out Moscow's positions in Syria when it launched air strikes last week.
Most Recent in DefenseTech
- Admiral: Don't Sanction India for Buying Russian 'F-35 Killer' Missiles
- DoD Officials Erred About Weapons, Fighters Used in Syria Strike Mission
- Air Force to Create Global Space Training amid Russia, China Threats
- US May Ramp Up Buy of the Missile That Just Made Combat Debut in Syria
- F-22 Ends Up in Belly Skid After Takeoff Mishap at Fallon
Most Popular Military News
The Air Force is sending a clear message: Re-enlisting with a dinosaur puppet on your right hand isn't funny.
The commander of a support unit at America's largest air base in South Korea has been relieved of her duties.
The F-22 Raptor did have a role in the Syria strike after all, according to statements from U.S. Air Forces Central Command.
The Navy has confirmed that Tammie Jo Shults was a pioneer as one of the first female fighter pilots for the service.
A former U.S. Army sniper and two other ex-American soldiers were convicted in the contract killing of a real estate agent.