* Centcom targets bloggers* Blogger arrested for terrorist ties* Google Earth, Iraqi lifesaver* Bad turn in Beirut* 222 "chipped"* Atmospheric comms field-tested* Roger Morris vs. Rummy* WWI's "Tin Noses Shop"* The "Circus of Detention"* Joel Johnson 1, gadget geeks 0* Flipper to the rescue* Quantum 'puter demo* Nick testifies* Raptors break Axe's heart(Big ups: BP, RC, AT)
Rapid Fire 02/14/07
You May Also Like
Army Wants to Use Robots to Help Conduct Precision Strikes on the Enemy
Army officials are hoping that experts in non-military robotics can find new ways for combat units to defeat the enemy.
Army Wants Portable Device for Deactivating Enemy Weapons Systems
It wants a non-lethal weapon to knock out remote weapon stations on enemy vehicles without endangering nearby civilians.
Army Moves Closer to 70-Kilometer Artillery with New Rocket-Assisted Round
The service is inching closer to the its short-term goal of developing a 155-millimeter cannon that will shoot out to 70kms.
Army Wants Bradley Replacement to Vastly Outgun the Enemy
The Army hopes to field its first Next-Generation Combat Vehicle in 2025.
Most Recent in DefenseTech
- Army Wants to Use Robots to Help Conduct Precision Strikes on the Enemy
- Army Wants Portable Device for Deactivating Enemy Weapons Systems
- Army Moves Closer to 70-Kilometer Artillery with New Rocket-Assisted Round
- Army Wants Bradley Replacement to Vastly Outgun the Enemy
- Soldiers to Get Advanced Virtual Training Tools Next Year, Army Says
Most Popular Military News
1st Female Marine to Complete MARSOC's 2nd Phase Is Leaving the Corps
Sgt. Bailey Weis made it through both phases of MARSOC training, but was not selected for the Individual Training Course.
US General Shot in Last Week's Taliban Attack
The Pentagon confirmed that U.S. Army Brig. Gen. Jeffrey Smiley was shot in a Taliban attack that killed two Afghan leaders.
Here's How the Air Force Hopes to Train 1,500 New Pilots a Year
Currently, the Air Force faces a shortage of roughly 2,000 pilots overall.
50,000 Troops Prep for NATO's Biggest Show of Force Since the Cold War
Marines are landing in Iceland, a carrier is sailing past the Arctic Circle and U.S. aircraft are soaring over Scandinavia.
Female Marines Get Deadline to Wear New Dress Blues Coats
Female Marines have been issued a deadline for phasing out the open-collared dress coat they've worn for decades.