* Robo-race II heats up* Laser mine detectors take off* NASCAR's combat truck* National Weather Service's supercomputers* UN's fortress home?* Real blog search, at last(Big ups: RC)
Rapid Fire 9/14/05
You May Also Like
The U.S. Army field-tested Secure Wi-Fi technology in an effort to keep pace with the world of battlefield communications.
Gen. Mark Milley said future combat vehicles and helicopters will need to serve in both manned and unmanned roles.
The U.S. Air Force is deploying six B-52H Stratofortress bombers and 300 airmen from Barksdale AFB.
Chief of Naval Operations Adm. John Richardson said unmanned systems may be a key to the Navy’s goal of a 355-ship fleet.
Most Recent in DefenseTech
- Army Tests Secure Wi-Fi for Future Battlefield
- Army Chief Wants Robotic Vehicles, AI for Future Battles
- B-52s to Replace B-1Bs for Latest Bomber Rotation in the Pacific
- This Unmanned Rolls Royce Ship Concept Could Launch Drone Choppers
- US Denies Role in Drone Swarm Attack on Russian Air Base
Most Popular Military News
Does living on base put you at a higher risk for cancer? The correlation, at least, is astounding.
A military appeals court is standing by its decision to void the conviction of a Marine filmed urinating on Taliban corpses.
The deceased is Pfc. Ethan Barclay-Weberpal, a spokesman for U.S. Marine Corps Training Command at Camp Pendleton confirmed.
A four-star admiral has recommended that the commanding officers of two ships involved in separate deadly collisions last sum...
The Naval Surface Forces commander is stepping down following a reported recommendation that he be relieved.