The Quick Start program was terminated on October 1, 2017.
Quick Start Program
Veteran Benefits Topics
Get the Military Insider Newsletter
Get the latest award-winning military content. Right in your inbox.
View more newsletters on our Subscriptions page.
Verify your free subscription by following the instructions in the email sent to:
Most Popular Veteran Benefits Articles
More than 140,000 kits have been distributed.
The former Soviet base had contained chemical weapons, enriched uranium and soil saturated with fuels and other solvents.
The new rules will modernize, simplify and standardize decision making.
Peter Shelby "abused his position" and violated rules so a friend could get a contract worth $4,999,500, the report said.
Congressmen and senators who secured the provision in the National Defense Authorization Act expect that it will pass.
Military Benefits Updates
- VA Teams Up with Nonprofit to Provide COVID-19 Quarantine Kits to Veterans
- DoD Knew K2 Troops Were Exposed to Cancer-Causing Toxins; VA Continues to Deny Care
- The VA Is Seeking Input on Updating Eligibility Rules for Bad Paper Discharges
- VA Exec Steered $5 Million Contract to Friend for Services Agency 'Could Not Use': IG
- Bill Would Allow Family of Murdered Army Lieutenant to Receive Military Benefits