The Beneficiary Web Enrollment website allows you to enroll in:
- Tricare Prime (only if you live in a Prime Service Area)
- Tricare Prime Remote
- Tricare Select
- US Family Health Plan
- Tricare Young Adult
- Tricare Dental Program
- Tricare Retired Reserve
- Tricare Reserve Select
Anyone can access the site to update personal information (i.e. home address, phone number, e-mail address, etc.) or update other health insurance information.
When personal contact information is updated through the Beneficiary Web Enrollment Web site, the information is updated in DEERS and with your regional contractor.
Additionally you can use the website to:
- Update your information in DEERS
- Choose or change your primary care manager (PCM)—you can even choose the same PCM for all family members at the same time
- View current enrollment status
- Request enrollment cards
- Transfer coverage
- Disenroll from Tricare Prime, Tricare Prime Remote or Tricare Select
- Report other health insurance
Accessing Tricare Beneficiary Web Enrollment
You can log on with a Common Access Card (CAC), DS Login, or a DFAS myPay login.
Keep Up with Changes to Tricare and Your Other Benefits
Want to know about changes in military benefits as they happen? Sign up for a free Military.com membership to get the latest benefits news delivered directly straight to your inbox.