In today's electronic age, many people do most of their shopping, banking, and more online. Did you know that you can take care of many of your medical chores online too?
Tricare Online Portal
Tricare has a website known as "Tricare Online" or "TOL" which allows you to do lots of things online. You can access it from your computer or mobile device.
Some of the things you can do online include:
- Make, reschedule, or cancel appointments
- Visit a doctor online
- Refill or renew prescriptions
- View laboratory tests and selected radiology results
- Access your medical and dental records 24/7
- View, download and transmit your health data
- View clinic notes and certain laboratory/test results
- Exchange messages with your health care team
- Complete a pre-visit, dental health history questionnaire online (active duty only)
- Look up health information related to your health concerns, results, and prescriptions
What You Need To Use Tricare Online
You need a DS Logon, CAC Card, or MyPay account to access the Tricare Online Portal.
Keep Up with Changes to Tricare and Your Other Benefits
Want to know about changes in military benefits as they happen? Subscribe to Military.com to get the latest benefits news delivered directly straight to your inbox.