This content is out-of-date. For the most recent information about military pay, check out our Military Pay section.
2012 Pay Raise Faces Delays - UPDATE
© Copyright 2024 Military.com. All rights reserved. This article may not be republished, rebroadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without written permission. To reprint or license this article or any content from Military.com, please submit your request here.
You May Also Like
Military Pay Topics
Get the Military Insider Newsletter
Get the latest on pay updates, benefit changes and award-winning military content. Right in your inbox.
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice.
Thank you for subscribing!
View more newsletters on our Subscriptions page.
One last step.
Verify your free subscription by following the instructions in the email sent to:
Military Pay News & Advice
- Veteran Travel Reimbursement Headaches Prompt VA to Pursue New Options for Claims Filing, Processing
- Which State Will You Choose? New 2023 Tax Filing Option for Military Families
- GI Bill Direct Deposits Must Be to Same Bank Account as Other VA Benefits by April 20
- Life Insurance After the Military: How to Protect Your Family
- Get Started Building Your Emergency Fund Now
Top Benefits Articles
Most Popular VA Loan Articles
- VA Pauses Foreclosures on Veterans Facing Difficulties Making Mortgage Payments
- PCSing in a Roller-Coaster Housing Market: Should You Rent or Buy?
- What You Need to Know About Military Home Buying in a Wild Market (Michelle Crumley, Caliber Home Loans Mortgage Expert)
- What Financing Option Is Best for Your Home Improvement Project?
- VA Slashes Home Loan Rates for Native American Vets on Tribal Lands