The new year promises to be busy and fun here at SpouseBUZZ. Below you'll find a list of things that you can expect to see at SpouseBUZZ in 2008.
- The SpouseBUZZ 411 newsletter will debut later this month. If you haven't signed up for it, see details here.
- We'll be issuing SpouseBUZZ smooches to several military-friendly businesses during 2008. You can nominate a business at any time, throughout the year. See here for details.
- After months of promising this, we have signed on a new author - a Navy spouse. You will meet her later this month and I know you're going to love her. We're very excited to get some naval representation around here.
- We already have some interesting guests lined up to appear on SpouseBUZZ Talk Radio (SBTR) so stay tuned, you won't want to miss this ecclectic line-up.
- 2008 will bring many opportunities to meet and mingle with military spouses throughout the country. We have tentatively planned four SpouseBUZZ LIVE events for 2008, one per quarter. As many of you know, this is our favorite thing to do. We love stepping away from the laptop and meeting you. Stay tuned for more information on our first event, which will take place in late February or early March. Here's hoping we come to a town near you.
We had a great 2007 at SpouseBUZZ. Lots of laughs and lots of tears. We are open to any and all suggestions. If you have ideas for SpouseBUZZ or SBTR, let us know. We appreciate your feedback. After all, this site exists because of YOU.
Now, onto 2008...