© Copyright 2018 Military Health System. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Most Popular Military News
In preparation for the government shutdown, USAA is prepared to offer an interest-free payroll loans to eligible service memb...
The Defense Department has released details on what a shutdown means for pay and benefits this year.
Military pay, maintenance, intel ops and Reserve training would essentially stop in a government shutdown.
Without such a measure troops will not get paid Feb. 1.
Tests by tactical teams on prototypes of Trump's proposed wall indicate their height should stop border crossers.
Most Popular Benefits Info
More Military Headlines
A half-century after the Tet Offensive punctured American hopes of victory, Defense Secretary Mattis is visiting Vietnam.
Two Army captains who met at West Point have returned there to be married.
Here are five things to start your week from the editors at Military.com.
The families of two soldiers killed in a helo crash will not get government death benefits during the shutdown.
In a 77-day battle, some 6,000 Marines defended a small combat base from tens of thousands of North Vietnamese troops.
Five gunmen armed with suicide vests targeted foreigners and Afghan officials.
- The Marine Corps Wants to Make Cyber More Like Special Ops
- After Collisions, Lawmaker Presses Navy to Specialize Surface Forces
- Army Tests Secure Wi-Fi for Future Battlefield
- Army Chief Wants Robotic Vehicles, AI for Future Battles
- B-52s to Replace B-1Bs for Latest Bomber Rotation in the Pacific
Under the Radar
- American Forces Network Keeps Broadcasting for NFL Playoffs
- CSM Troxell Visits Iraq on NatGeo's 'Chain of Command'
- There's Always Room for a Good Boxing Movie: 'Jawbone'
- Shutdown Alert: Armed Forces Network Will NOT Show NFL Conference Championships
- Watch President Obama Express an 'Unbelievable Debt of Gratitude' to the Military in 'The Final Year'
The Military Advantage
- 2016 Hornet Crash Involved Commander of Top Gun, Investigation Shows
- A-10 Wing Replacements Depend on Budget, Air Force Says
- Failure to Pass Appropriations Bill Could Delay B-21 Program: Official
- Hornet Crash at 29 Palms Was Result of Botched Landing, Probe Finds
- Coast Guard Eyes Leasing Civilian Jail Ship to Hold Detainees