The U.S. Naval War College (NWC) is accepting online applications April 1 through May 31 for NWC's College of Distance Education's 2018-2019 Fleet Seminar Program (FSP). NWC's FSP offers intermediate level joint professional military education (JPME-I) through a set of three courses: Strategy and War, Theater Security Decision Making and Joint Maritime Operations. Each of these courses is available at multiple locations across the U.S. To be eligible for FSP, applicants must either be: Navy, Marine Corps or Coast Guard O-3 and above; Army or Air Force O-4 and above; or federal civilian employees in the grade of GS-11 or equivalent and above. The program will take place at 19 regional locations. For more information, visit the NWC's College of Distance Education FSP website.
Navy College Accepting Applications
Current issue of the Military Report
- VA Won't Ramp Up Security After Rash of Suicides on Premises. Here's Why.
- Military Exchanges Tune Out TV News Due to 'Divisive Political Nature'
- Lawmaker Renews Push to Get Vietnam-Era Airman Medal of Honor
- VA Looks to Create Artificial Organs, Even Bones, With 3D Printing
- Is SGLI Enough? $100k Coverage from Just $7 a Month
- The Coast Guard Is Giving Away 4 Historic Florida Keys Lighthouses
- Army Launches Registry for Troops, Families with Housing-Related Health Issues
- Join City National Bank and Let Your Military Experience Shine
- Airmen Face Challenges Buying New OCP Uniforms
- Rates Are Rising: Use Your $0 Down VA Loan Benefit Now
- Shanahan Launches New Task Force on Military Sexual Assault
- Eliminate Out of Pocket Costs with a Tricare Supplement
- Commissary's Spring Sidewalk Program Offers Savings
- Incentives Aim to Reduce Pilot Attrition
- Damaged USS Fitzgerald Leaves Dry Dock After 15 Months of Repairs
- Dolphins from the USS Thresher Passed On
- Army May Add More Security Measures to Online Systems
- Oldest Military Units Conduct Joint Muster
- Soldiers Save 4 After Plane Crash
- Soldiers in South Korea Awarded for Fighting Fire
- Marine Diversity Office Changes Name