Edinburgh Fireworks Display Fail!

Clean Rating: Safe for work.
thumb_up thumb_down 5 | thumb_up thumb_down

Organisers have apologised after a firework display went wrong in Edinburgh. A rocket at the Pentland Community Centre display misfired and ricocheted into the remaining fireworks, setting them all off at the same time. The community council said it was a freak accident but it would be reviewing safety procedures. A girl suffered a burn to the side of her face and was taken to Edinburgh's Royal Hospital for Sick Children. However, no-one was seriously injured in the incident at Oxgangs Brae. It is understood that £2,000 worth of fireworks were involved.

Add your comment

Login or join to comment

Comments

No comments yet. To add your own comment, please please login or register.

Newest Videos