Ordering Grave Marker Medallions

The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has introduced a new form -- VA Form 40-1330M -- for use solely to order a medallion that can be affixed to grave markers at private cemeteries. The new VA Form 40-1330M, Claim for Government Medallion, can be downloaded. The older form, VA Form 40-1330, remains in place to order a traditional government headstone or marker. More information about the medallion or headstones and markers is available at the VA website. Information on VA burial benefits can be obtained from national cemetery offices, from VA's Burial and Memorial Benefits webpage at www.cem.va.gov or by calling VA regional offices toll-free at 1-800-827-1000.

For complete guides to all veterans benefits, visit the Military.com Benefits Center.

© 2015 Military Advantage
A Monster Company.