Space Available Flight: Immigration & Border Clearance
The following Customs and Immigration border clearance list is not all inclusive, but it provides information pertaining to countries AMC serves on a regular basis:
ATTENTION: These requirements are subject to change at any time by each country. Travelers should verify the requirements for each destination with an AMC terminal, travel agent, or commercial airline serving that country well ahead of the anticipated departure date.
Azores Islands (2)(4)
New Zealand (2)
Republic of Korea (2)(3)(5)(A)
Saudi Arabia (2)(3)(4)
United Kingdom (2)(A)
Numbered notes shown above:
(1) Proof of United States citizenship.
(4) Yellow fever vaccination required if entering from an infected area.
(5) Cholera immunization required if entering from an infected area.
(6) Bilingual leave authorization in Portuguese and English or French and English may be used in lieu of passport for military personnel.
(7) Tourist card recommended instead of visa.
(8) Preclearance from United States Defense Attaché Office (USDAO).
(9) Leave authorization containing the following statement may be used in lieu of passport for military personnel: "La persona a quien esta orden pertenezca esta autorizada por las autoridades militares competentes de los Estados Unidos de America para entrar o salir de Espana en mision oficial vestido de civil o militar."
Lettered notes shown above:
(A) Passport or visa requirement does not apply for DOD personnel. stationed in Germany. All others traveling in a leave status require passports.
(B) When traveling to Japan for tourist purposes, a visa is not required for US passport holders with a valid passport if length of stay is 90 days or less. It is highly recommended Korea and Philippine passport holders obtain a Japanese visa.
(C) Tourist visas are available upon arrival in Panama. ($10 good for 30 days and $10 round trip taxi).
(D) When traveling to Incirlik AB, Turkey, for tourist purposes, the possibility exists that you may be unable to obtain a gate pass. Document is issued by the Turkish Air Force and is required to exit or enter the installation. Please contact the Incirlik Passenger Terminal for updates.