Popular Spouse Benefits Articles
What's Hot in the Military Report
Military Life 101
Military Spouse Employment 101
While the military will always throw a monkey wrench in any best-laid plans, your career doesn't have to be one of them.
Military Life 101
Military life has a lot of nuts and bolts. You know, the little things that make up just an ordinary day.
Military Family Deployment 101
Preparing for deployment can seem like an uphill battle. But we've been there. Here's what you need to know.
Military Family Life 101
Military life is not easy, but we've got your back. From marriage to kids and parenting, we have the resources you need.
Debt Proofing the Holidays
Tara Crooks interviews DebtProofLiving.com's Mary Hunt about debt proofing the holidays. Regardless of your financial situation, the mission at Debt-Proof Living is to provide hope, help and realistic solutions for those striving to be financially responsible. Check out the following Military.com Podcast to learn how you can debt proof your holiday season.
Podcast - How to 'Debt Proof' the Holiday Season:
Debt-Proof Living is ...
- A plan that puts you in charge of your money
- A way of life that allows you to live below your means
- A simple approach to saving, giving and paying off debt
Debt-Proof Living Online Members...
- Are equipped with tools to gain control of their financial life
- Learn how to become savvy money managers for life
- Experience support 24/7 from seasoned DPL members at the DPL Forums
- Get out of debt in record time with the RDRP calculator
- Access Boot Camp to kick start their efforts and see results right away
Debt-Proof Living Online tools include...
- Articles, resources and advice to debt-proof your life
- Debt-Proof Living monthly newsletter
- The Freedom Account Manager
- Dozens of interactive calculators
- Thousands of time- and money-saving tips
Sound Off...What do you think? Join the discussion...
Military News App by Military.com
Download the new Military.com News App for Android on Google Play or for Apple devices on iTunes!
Featured VA Loan Articles
IRRRL Facts for Veterans
IRRRL stands for Interest Rate Reduction Refinancing Loan,also known as a "Streamline" or a "VA to VA" loan.
Get the FAQs on VA Home Loans
We've answered 16 of the most frequently asked VA Loan Benefit questions. View them now to get a quick understanding of your be...
Top 3 VA Home Loan Tips
There are numerous advantages to having a VA mortgage. A VA mortgage loan can be guaranteed with no money down, in some cases u...
- Military.com Network:
- About Military.com:
© 2016 Military Advantage