Air Force Bonus and Incentive Overview
Air Force Cash Bonuses
Qualified Enlisted members may be eligible for an Air Force signing bonus in the following fields:
- Airborne Linguist – up to $10,000
- Combat Control – up to $10,000
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal – up to $10,000
- Linguist – up to $10,000
- Pararescue – up to $10,000
- Survival Evasion Rescue Evacuation – up to $10,000
- Tactical Air Command & Control – up to $6,000
Air Force Education Incentives
The College Loan Repayment Program (CLRP)
If you have taken some college courses and have accumulated debt, this program may be for you. Participants must sign up for this program when signing the enlistment contract. Under CLRP, the repayment maximum is $10,000 per recruit.
For more detailed information on Air Force enlistment bonus and incentives eligibility, contact a recruiter.