New Navy Reenlistment Bonuses
TipBe sure to speak to you Command Career Counselor for details on how you can take advantage of these new bonuses.
The Navy has announced the latest Selective Reenlistment Bonus award levels for both active-duty and reserve component - Full Time Support (FTS). These SRBs are paid to enlisted Navy personnel who agree to reenlist in Navy ratings that are considered critical to accomplishing the Global War on Terror.
According to the official Navy message (NAVADMIN 251/07) there are over 180 ratings that will see an increase in SRB levels. Navy SRBs are capped at four levels - $45,000, $65,000 $75,000 and $90,000 - depending on a Sailor’s Rating (Navy job) and experience level. The following are some examples of Navy ratings that are considered essential and will now see increased bonus levels:
- Navy Diver (ND) – Up to $45,000
- Hospital Corpsman (HM) – Up to $60,000
- Special Warfare Boat Operator (SB) – Up to $60,000
- Cryptologic Technician - Maintenance CTM – Up to $75,000
- Electronics Technician (ET) – Up to $75,000
- Fire Controlman (FC) – Up to $75,000
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) – Up to $90,000
- Special Warfare Operator (SO) – Up to $90,000
- Nuclear Trained Personnel (NUC) – Up to $90,000
Visit the Military.com Bonus Center to learn more about Selective Reenlistment Bonuses and other enlistment incentives.
Thinking about joining the Navy? Be sure to contact a Navy Recruiter to learn more about enlistment. bonuses and incentives.