TRICARE Benefits Overview
Do you understand your TRICARE benefits? Do you know if you are enrolled in the TRICARE coverage plan that best suits your family's needs? Are you completely confused by all the TRICARE coverage options, co-pays, deductibles, and acronyms?
If so you are not alone, our surveys have found that most servicemembers and their families are confused by TRICARE. The fact is, TRICARE is an enormous and very complex health care system.
We can help clarify many of your questions and concerns. You owe it to yourself and your family to find out as much as you can about TRICARE before making any decisions! There are several TRICARE programs available depending on your status and location:
- TRICARE for Active Duty Members and their Dependents
- TRICARE for Reservists & Guard Members and their Dependents
- TRICARE Overseas Programs
- TRICARE for Retirees
- TRICARE for Children Ages 18 - 26
- TRICARE Dental Benefits
- TRICARE Pharmacy Benefits
- TRICARE Vision Benefits
- Transitional Health Benefits for Recently Separated Servicemembers