December 2013 Update: Pay Charts for 2014
President Obama has proposed a 1% increase in military pay for 2014. The pay raise will be in effect when the 2014 defense budget is signed off on. Below are links to military pay and drill pay tables for 2014.
- The 2014 Military Pay Charts
- The 2014 Reserve/Guard Pay Charts
Factors That Affect Military Pay
- The Annual Pay Raise
- Longevity raises virtually every 2 years (based on the number of years in service)
- Number of Drill Periods (Guard and Reserve Only)
- Basic Allowance for Housing Increases: BAH (based on location).
- Basic Allowance for Subsistence Increases: BAS
- 2014 Cost of Living Allowance Increases: COLA (based on location).
- And Special Pay(s) (based on occupations: Language Skills, Combat, Flight, Hazardous Duty).
© Copyright 2014 Military.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.