Search This Guide Find Another Base
Base Talk
Replace military identification card

Posted by luckygreydog at 3:24 PM 8/11/11

Where is the closest place to go to replace my military ID card?
Categories: Veterans & Retirees

Fognavigator 12:00 AM 12/10/11

Depending upon where you are located, each major installation has a pass and ID office. NAS Pensacola, NAS Whiting Field, Hurlburt Field, Duke Field, and Eglin AFB all have the capabilities to create new or replace military identification cards for Active Duty, Retirees, and Dependents. Call ahead to ensure that you bring the required documentation.

Add a Comment
Characters left:2000
Upon posting my comment, notify me when new comments are posted to this topic.
Post Your Question
Need a question answered? Have advice to share? Start a topic now.